Universal Credit and Prison

If someone in your household goes to prison and you are claiming benefits, you will usually be moved on to the Universal Credit system. CPAG in Scotland have a factsheet on Prisoners and Universal Credit.

You can get more information from the Croft, either by emailing help@barlinnievisitorscentre.org or booking a support chat with Croft staff either on the phone or at the prison.