Want to Work With Us?
We’re looking for someone to lead our small team and develop the service at the Croft, HMP Barlinnie – apply here.
The main roles/responsibilities the post requires are:
• Leadership & overall management of Staff / Volunteers – including but not limited to: training & development needs; support; advocacy; attendance management; discipline.
• Co-ordination and administration.
• Representing the Croft & contributing at Local and National Level to ensure that the Croft is connected into the wider context – meetings.
• Finance Management / Accounts / Forecasting & Reporting.
• Performance development & management.
• Identifying opportunities for funding and preparation of applications.
• Continued development of the Croft – including but not limited to: attainment of current priorities/objectives; performance; future scanning for development opportunities.
• Key contact / information provider & administration support to the Board & Steering Group.
• IT support – well developed trouble shooting and IT skills.